Gujrat anyror anywhere Under the name [email protected], the government of Gujarat is providing the facility to check the land record online. It has launched a portal to assist the public (Anyror Gujarat), which will ease the problems of those who have to wait too long to get information about their land in the queue outside the offices of a government official.
Now you can see the map of your land online by going online on [email protected] / Anyror 7/12 Gujarat portal. Under Gujrat anyror anywhere, you will get complete details of the ownership of any land (after whom the land is named), the land area, the type of land, etc.
You will be able to check online for any measles, Khatauni number, copy of Khatauni, and other land details on Anyror Gujrat,
the main objective of this portal is to provide online land records.
anyror | [email protected] | anyror gujrat | anyror gujrat 7/12 | anyror gujrat govt | anyror gujrat land record
Anyror Gujrat land record online
Any RoR Gujarat is a property record portal officially launched from the Revenue Department, Government of Gujarat.
This portal site is quite valuable for the men and women who wish to purchase or sell property in Gujarat. With this portal’s support today,
you don’t need to spend some time away from the government offices to have a little info regarding the property.
This portal addresses 225 talukas and 26 districts of Gujarat state. This portal site offers online government confirmed VF7, VF 8A, VF 6, and VF 12 Land records.
Overview [email protected] Gujrat
|Portal Name||[email protected]|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department of Gujrat|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center|
|Launched by||State govt of Gujrat|
Anyror Gujrat available services
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Know Survey No. By Owner Name
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Integrated Survey No Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
- Revenue Case Details
- New Survey No From Old For Promulgated Village
- Nondh No. Details
Benefits of Gujrat [email protected] online land portal
- Transparency in work
- Easy and less time-consuming service
- Free of cost
- True and actual land records
Land Record at anyror Gujrat portal
Online Application on [email protected] Gujrat
Applicants may seek out an online application to acquire permission to cover premium, getting
- non-agricultural consent
- non-cultivation consent with
- non-farming premium, to get a certification of industrial function, obtaining permission to purchase property, program linked to name deed, the application linked to city poll office, and application associated with land survey. Here are the steps to use via anyror site:
For online permission you have to go to the official website iORA
- For online permission, you have to go to the official website iORA
- Select “online application” FROM THE MENU
- Choose applicant type as New applicant
- Select other details such as
- Purpose of application
- Application type
- District name
- Taluka name
- Village name
- Applicants mobile number
- Applicant’s email
- Enter the captcha code and hit generate OTP
- Enter OTP and verify it
- Complete the application and submit it
Your online application will be submitted successfully
ANYROR Mobile app Download
You can download the application from play-store by searching Anyror or you can download the app on clicking the link blew.